Your SMB is being targeted
Cyberattacks are up 424% over last year and SMBs make up over 40% of all reported cybercrimes and as many as 50% of ALL SMBs have reported a cyberattack. As enterprise organizations continue to mature their cybersecurity practices, cybercriminals are turning their attention to less well protected SMBs…including yours. “Security through obscurity” will no longer protect your company from advanced cyberthreats.
Cyberattacks are constantly evolving
Protecting your business from cybercriminals is an ongoing battle and as many as 3 out of 4 small businesses say they don’t have the personnel to address IT security. Even companies with full-time IT staff often don’t have the time or expertise to:
- properly implement comprehensive cybersecurity policies, controls and practices;
- proactively monitor the hundreds of new attack vectors and volumes of threat intelligence that emerge daily;
- provide ongoing cybersecurity awareness training and simulations to your staff;
- ensure all of your systems are securely configured and properly patched;
- configure, test and recover secure backups
WITHOUT THIS DEFENSE-IN-DEPTH APPROACH, YOUR BUSINESS IS VULNERABLE.
A Comprehensive Third-Party Assessment is crucial first step toward protecting your business
A thorough inspection of your environment helps understand gaps and can help you prioritize your efforts to safeguarding your SMB.
Having an independent auditor assess an organization’s security controls provides a clear, unbiased report of existing risks, vulnerabilities, and weaknesses.
Trust Sondhi Solutions
Sondhi Solutions is a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Accredited Body Registered Provider Organization, which means our practitioners are trained and certified to provide assessments based on the United States’ Department of Defense’s Cybersecurity Maturity Model.