- Advanced knowledge working with Visual Studio.net 2012 technologies (C#.net, ASP.net, ADO.net, AJAX, Web parts)
- Advanced knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, Java Script and jQuery.
- Advanced knowledge with designing and developing Web pages (style sheets, themes, dynamic navigation, user controls)
- Advanced knowledge in using .net data validation controls, caching objects and session objects.
- Advanced knowledge in designing and developing user controls and custom controls in Asp.net
- Hands –on working with VB.net
- Hands –on experience in developing and configuring WCF / REST Services using Microsoft .net technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis/Object Oriented Design methodologies in multi-layer architecture.
- Working knowledge in creating XML web methods and calling outside XML Web services from .net application.
- Advanced knowledge in relational databases and working knowledge in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Interact well with Agency staff understanding KPIs and data structure that supports their business
- Understand, interpret and document technical data structures and sources
- Interact with developers on data definitions and structures
- Provide feedback on project processes and techniques to optimize different
- Project tasks
- Report and interact well with project team on progress and data issues.
This position is responsible for providing highly-technical expertise in the areas of presentation virtualization, server virtualization, and application virtualization. This includes, but is not limited to, long range planning, design, and development as well as the technical support, maintenance, and administration.
- Citrix XenApp
- Citrix XenServer
- Microsoft Terminal Services
- Microsoft App-V
- Microsoft Med-V and virtual desktop infrastructure.
We are in Need of 10-15 Cerner Consultants from November 2014-February 2015 with the following skill sets: Candidate pool must also have Cerner experience in the following areas:
- Cerner PowerChart documentation ( All candidates must have experience in this area)
- Surgical/Perioperative experience and experience in Cerner Surginet and Cerner Anesthesia documentation (Approximately 20 resources needed)
- Provider (MD, PA, NP, other mid-level provider) support experience specifically with Cerner PowerChart, CPOE, Cerner Med Reconciliation, PowerNote and similar documentation (Approximately 15 resources needed)
- Emergency Department (“ED”) experience and experience in Cerner FirstNet documentation (Approximately 15 resources needed)
- OB experience and experience in Cerner PowerChart Maternity documentation (Approximately 15 resources needed)
- Imaging services experience and experience in Cerner RadNet (Approximately 2 resources needed)
- Respiratory and other ancillary unit experience and experience in the related Cerner PowerChart documentation (Approximately 10 resources needed)
Ambulatory clinic experience and experience in Cerner ambulatory documentation, specifically with front office, scheduling, registration and depart process (Approximately 20 resources needed)
We’re looking for a strong automation resource to add to our existing automation team for a high priority initiative we’re working. The candidates should have very strong automation capabilities, as we’re doing some rather advanced types of automation scripting.
Work with key business and IT stakeholders to develop the business needs, project goals, objectives, project approach, project staffing, project roles and responsibilities and project budget. Develop, manage and deliver project communications to various levels of the organization. Develop and manage the project schedule and determine impacts to the schedule based on scope, resource or other project changes. Manage the financial aspects of the project which may include developing a TCO or CBA model Work with business and IT to acquire and manage project resources